Going from IDEA to funding

Being an Enterpreneur or a founder comes with its own challenges, in this post. I share my personal tips on how to go from idea to funding. Things to avoid and how to navigate most of the changes. Hopefully these tips will help you navigate rough waters. Enjoy.   Going From Idea to Funding click […]

Read More →

5 Ways to optimize your Goggle My Business GMB

Google My Business can help SMEs scale digitally if it is well practiced.in It is no news that Google controls over 80% business. Daily, over 3.5 million searches are completed on Google. Of these searches, 18% in a product being purchased or service hired. Thus, with Google, brands are promised a platform to improve visibility and customer […]

Read More →

Project Management as Social Cause

As part of a business strategic process, many organisation have incorporated corporate social responsibility (CSR) into their everyday business operation process. An example can be seen with IKEA’s partnership with Save the Children International, where a part of the profit made from their children’s section is donated to help to provide educational materials as well […]

Read More →

Quality of Project Manager that you need

Been a member of PMI has benefited me especially in pursuing a career fully in project management. However, looking back to the types of ‘managers’ I have worked with, I cannot agree less that leadership is a thought process. While some managers are slave drivers as explained by Alvin Lim productivity can be severely affected by the method a manager use […]

Read More →

5 Reasons Why Project Quality Should be a Piority

If you are not new to project management you will always remember the 5 elements of Project Management. Planning, Implementation, Execution, Control and Closure. To successfully manage a project be it a product launch, event or software change, A project manager must be able to coordinate the project especially when it is on a large scale. […]

Read More →

Why you should Never Stop Dreaming

Every time I visit the Volkswagen Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany. I am still always fascinated by the quote by Ferdinand Porsche the entrance of the Porsche Arena where the Porsche brand of cars can be found. You can read more about him Ferdinand Porsche I am not so much a big fan of cars, apart from the fascination and […]

Read More →

My First Role as Project Cordinator

I first exposure to project management was in 2007, I was on an internship with Stabilini Visinoni during the construction of the MMA2 (Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal 2). Shortly after I was poached by Andrian Rivera, The project manager for Zortek Systems International. I remember feeling so excited about the role. I learnt about time […]

Read More →

Learning from the German “Ausbildung”

labake

So few weeks ago there was a career fair in the small town in Braunschweig where I live and having been invited, there was no way I was going to turn it down. I knew this was my opportunity to learn about career opportunity in Germany. This particular career fair was different ! it was […]

Read More →

The Volkswagen Dream

If you have ever been to Braunschweig or Wolfsburg  Germany you will notice that about 80% of the cars on the road are either brands like Volkswagen, the remaining 20% is shared between other brands like Mercedes, Audi, that is not because of the 41% premium vehicles that are produced in Germany but also because […]

Read More →